Doing a 90 day challenge with people from Facebook. I will officially start tomorrow but today I took my before pics. Yeah, not sharing those until the after pictures are here. I have not being watching what I eat so I have ballooned up again to 170 from 155. Yeah, I know. I am trying again. My first mini-goal is to lose as much weight as possible before June 1st. I have a 50th anniversary on the 7th and would like to weigh at least 20 pounds lighter. I am a part of a Skinny Fiber Group but I just don't have the money to spend on the supplements so I am following the Four Hour Body Diet/Lifestyle. I have the book and there is plenty of info on the internet. Still have to take my measurements. Mainly the waist cause that is where I seem to carry my weight.
1. Weigh myself
2. Drink 500ml of ice cold water.
3. Eat breakfast with at least 30 grams of protein
4. Drink 4L of water daily.
5. Don't eat any white carbs.
6. Ice pack on upper shoulders 30 minutes at night.
7. Eat the same meals pretty much day in, day out.